Use the return of findActiveDevicesOnActionDisks() properly #119
Murilo Opsfelder Araújo
2015-05-20 20:50:53 UTC
Hello, everyone.

Is this list supposed to receive fixes or pull requests for blivet as well?

I just did a pull request via github:

https://github.com/rhinstaller/blivet/pull/119

I verified master branch and it seems to be fixed there.

I can send the fix via git-send-email if you prefer, just let me know.

Thanks!
Murilo
Murilo Opsfelder Araújo
2015-06-01 12:23:05 UTC
On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 5:50 PM, Murilo Opsfelder Araújo
Post by Murilo Opsfelder Araújo
Hello, everyone.
Is this list supposed to receive fixes or pull requests for blivet as well?
https://github.com/rhinstaller/blivet/pull/119
I verified master branch and it seems to be fixed there.
I can send the fix via git-send-email if you prefer, just let me know.
Thanks!
--
Murilo
Hello, everyone.

What happened to the branch rhel7-branch of
https://github.com/rhinstaller/blivet that required a push force?

The pull request https://github.com/rhinstaller/blivet/pull/117 has
been closed but no comment provided. I do not believe it was merged.
Has it been replaced by another pull request? Or?
Murilo
David Lehman
2015-06-04 15:53:07 UTC
Post by Murilo Opsfelder Araújo
On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 5:50 PM, Murilo Opsfelder Araújo
Post by Murilo Opsfelder Araújo
Hello, everyone.
Is this list supposed to receive fixes or pull requests for blivet as well?
https://github.com/rhinstaller/blivet/pull/119
I verified master branch and it seems to be fixed there.
I can send the fix via git-send-email if you prefer, just let me know.
Thanks!
--
Murilo
Hello, everyone.
What happened to the branch rhel7-branch of
https://github.com/rhinstaller/blivet that required a push force?
The pull request https://github.com/rhinstaller/blivet/pull/117 has
been closed but no comment provided. I do not believe it was merged.
Has it been replaced by another pull request? Or?
Sorry about that. We moved the old rhel7-branch to rhel7.1-branch and
made a new rhel7-branch. Apparently that caused your PR to get closed.
I reopened it.

David